This is a reminder that the Montgomery Bus Boycott lasted 13 months and the Civil Rights Movement took over 10 years, so next time you want to tell us to “get over Ferguson”, “its been long enough” “You’re not making any difference” remember that.
Thank you, someone finally said it.
Bekkathyst’s Autumn 2014 Giveaway
Yes! It’s time for another giveaway! This time it’s to celebrate my Etsy shop reaching 500 sales! Thank you all so much for your support! Please read this post thoroughly before entering.
Winner Will Receive:
- 5 wire wrapped pendants made by me! Rainbow moonstone, labradorite, smoky quartz, clear quartz and an amethyst with inclusions.
- 13 different stones. Tumbled malachite, 2 tumbled fluorite, tumbled lapis lazuli, tumbled amethyst, 2 amethyst crystals, 2 spinel crystals, quartz crystal, polished labradorite, rose quartz chunk, and one dyed pink agate slice.
- 2 packs of stick incense. Lavender and eucalyptus and green tea.
- 2 packs of cone insence. Vanilla and eucalyptus and green tea.
- 1 oil diffuser
- 1 wooden incense burner
- 3 tea light candles
- You must be following me, so you can get updates if anything about the giveaway changes.
- Favorite my Etsy shop if you have an Etsy account.
- DO NOT tag this post as giveaway. Tumblr staff will find this post and delete the notes and ruin it for everyone. PLEASE do not tag it as giveaway.. please.
- Reblog this post to enter. Likes count, too. Don’t use giveaway blogs.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The giveaway ends November 4th at 9 pm Pacific time.
- The winner will be messaged and must respond with their full name and address within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Please respect me and my rules, and have fun!
There is also a death for the immortal jellyfish. He is very bored.
opinions on abortions are kinda like nipples
everyone has them but women’s are a little bit more relevant
But all you ever see are men’s
one of my roommates used to work with 5th graders in a creative writing class thing and they had to write a romance and most of the kids wrote stories about princesses and crap but this one little girl wrote about how a marshmallow fell in love with a mug of cocoa and he loved the cocoa so much that in order to be with her he melted and died like wow kid that’s some shakespearian shit right there